Human machine interface experts for the automotive industry in the digital era!
We are helping industry-leading automative brands to create state-of-the-art digital experiences for their products.
We are looking for a fresh key member of our design team. You will be involved in projects from the kick-off meetings through prototyping and creation of high-fidelity mock-ups to delivery of a final product.
Besides being offered all the standard benefits typical of a leading company, you will also:
- Collaborate and work with the best designers in the automative industry.
- Work on high quality products which will be shipped all over the world in million of units.
- Meet our automotive partners worldwide.
- Work for well-known automotive brands.
- Have fun and work with unreleased technologies.
- Shape the future of the automotive industry!
What are we looking for:
- Simply: you are a passionate 3D Designer with a flair for motion design.
- Your renders are beautiful, smooth and grounded in the best 3D / Motion practices.
- You create your own materials and set up the best lighting.
- You final tune your renders in After Effects until are perfect.
- You have basic sense for typography.
- You are familiar with Cinema 4D, Octane, Adobe CC.
- You are organised and can use your initiative.
- Having experience with object modeling and scene compositing is an advantage.
About our hiring process:
- Apply for this position by the button below.
- Don’t foregt to link to your strong portfolio.
- Wait for us to contact you.
- You will be invited to come in for a final personal interview.
By providing us with your personal data in your CV, you are allowing Kontrolka to process and file your CV in our HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Kontrolka only. We reserve the right to only contact candidates who have been selected for the first rounds of interviews.
The protection of personal data in Kontrolka s.r.o. is governed by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).